Why Hiring an Office Designer in Lenexa is a Great Investment
Equipping an office space for maximum productivity is much more than selecting a few pieces of furniture and filling a rented office. A well-designed office must be functional and provide adequate space for work to be accomplished. However, it is also essential to consider how your office space sets the mood for the workday and leaves a distinct impression on visitors.
Considerations for a Well-Designed Office
- Ergonomics: A productive office must first take the employee’s well-being seriously. If your employee is forced sit in an uncomfortable chair all day long, this will seriously affect their ability to stay focused and complete their work.
- Lighting: Lighting should neither be too bright nor too soft. Excessively bright lights can tire the eyes, and overly dim lighting can leave everyone feeling sleepy. Similarly, cold (white) fluorescent lighting can tire the eyes.
- Color: Depending on the nature of the work you are undertaking, the office may work best with bright, vibrant colors, “cool” tones of blue and green, or warm, rich colors like brown, dark red, and forest green. Whatever colors you choose will have an unconscious effect on you and your employees.
- Unified Style: It is crucial to choose a style for your office space and be consistent. For example, you don’t want to choose an ornate art-deco design for the front of the office and a minimalist Scandinavian design for the back. This type of inconsistency may suggest to clients that your operation is unprofessional or not carefully planned.
- Cost: This may go without saying, but it is also essential that your office design choices fit your budget.
Most people can appreciate a nicely arranged office, but few understand the complexity of executing such a design. That is why the services of an office designer are so valuable. Not only can a company specializing in office interior design in Lenexa do an excellent job planning and furnishing your office space, but they can often save you money in the process.
New and Used Office Furniture in Lenexa
We have a massive selection of used Lenexa office furniture––and in most cases, no one will ever know you bought used! Ours is the most extensive stock of used furniture in the Kansas City area, and we only carry the best.
Used furniture is a great way to keep your project costs down and your timeline short, but buying new office furnishings in Lenexa allows you to have complete control over your office design.
We Are the Experts in Office Design and Space Planning.
Contract Furnishings has a 30-year history of serving clients with their office space needs. Our ability to leverage our vast array of product solutions to meet space, budget, and style needs has been the cornerstone of our success.
We have options for design and Lenexa office furniture to meet any budget. Contact one of our project consultants, and we can get you started.