Benefits of Buying Used Office Furniture in Kansas City
Anyone starting a new business, or expanding an existing business, should know the obvious Benefits of Buying Used Office Furniture in Kansas City.
Opening a new business, or making the decision to expand your business, can be a daunting proposition to many new or fast-growing businesses. Compiling all of the costs associated with this proposition can be overwhelming, especially to a business already taxed with a myriad of other mission-critical decisions. For any size business, the idea of spending money to make more money, must be carefully thought out. Where should the limited amount of dollars be invested?
Since resources are often limited, good cash flow becomes critical; giving a business the longevity needed to see a return on their investment. Consequently, conserving cash should be one of the top priorities for a small business facing uncertain revenue projections. Cash, or lines-of-credit, should be reserved for operations.
One area where a new or expanding business can save a substantial amount of initial expense is in office furnishings. Most entrepreneurs, or business decision makers, have never budgeted a new office, or an expansion. This is not something you would know about unless you’ve done it before. Many people are surprised at the cost of a new workstation/cubicle, or the cost of outfitting a private office, conference room, or reception area with new furniture.
Everyone contemplating this cost intensive proposition should know the Benefits of Buying Used Office Furniture in Kansas City.
- Buying used office furniture in Kansas City can result in a savings of 50-60% compared to the cost of like new product.
- Used office furniture in Kansas City is available from major manufacturers like Allsteel, Herman Miller, Knoll, Haworth, and Steelcase.
- Used office furniture is available in large quantities for your larger projects.
- If you are buying used office furniture in Kansas City from Contract Furnishings, you can usually have your furniture delivered within a few days (depending on size of project).
- Used office furniture is available in desireable fabrics and finishes and can compliment the interior finishes of your new facility.
- If your project is substantial, and if time is given, Contract Furnishings can search the US for used inventory to fit your needs, and your budget.
- Used office furniture can be shipped across the city, the state, or across the country.
- Buying used office furniture in Kansas City from Contract Furnishings is as easy, if not easier, than the process of acquiring all new office furniture.
- If you buy used office furniture in Kansas City from Contract Furnishings, we will often provide a strong buy-back number if you later decide to trade it in for upgraded office furnishings.
- Most used furniture is in-stock and available for immediate preview, and/or delivery.
- Used office furniture is readily available for workstations, or to select seating, offices, conference, and filing.
Understanding the Benefits of Buying Used Office Furniture in Kansas City might be critical to your new venture’s success. If you are starting a new business, or expanding your existing business, we can help you quickly compare the cost differences between new and used options.
We have over 100,000 SF of warehouse space located in mid-town Kansas City, MO, and will be happy to schedule a tour of our showroom and facilities.
Make the smart decision now. Call Jean-Paul Wong at (816) 960-2205, or at (816) 215-8439 for immediate assistance.